nmdonders profile image 86

What are the differences and similarities between types of cellphones - iPhone, Android, Blackberry?

Just wondering what features one might have that the others don't and what purposes each serve. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Nora411 profile image80

Nora411 says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

That is what I've been told - Blackberrys are more for emailing and business relations. So far I think it's kind of a tie between iPhone and Android :)

pinappu profile image75

pinappu says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thank you for the breakdown. It look like you may have a new hub idea :)

SportsBetter profile image66

SportsBetter says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thanks for the info. I think the iPhone is a great phone. I've heard about it being quite difficult to get your apps up on the Apple store and that Android is much more relaxed in this sense. I'm not a developer but as a user this still effects me.

tjdavis profile image60

Teresa Davis (tjdavis) says

• nmdonders profile image

nmdonders 4 years ago

Thank you. I've been hearing a lot about the Android lately. I'm only slightly familiar with the iPhone. What ever happened to simply dialing a number and talking to someone? Haha "there's and app for that." It's cool you can watch movies on it.

Ciel Clark profile image82

Ciel Clark says

maverickmonk profile image73

sri (maverickmonk) says

jhanks64 says