NateB11 profile image 93

Is there a quick and easy way to transfer pictures from one computer to another computer?

One thing: My CD drive is broken. Also, I've got several folders of pictures, wanting to know if you can transfer or send a whole folder. I've considered emailing them to myself, but it would be tedious if I do one picture at a time. Is there a way to send a whole folder through email.

internpete profile image92

Peter V (internpete) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 4 years ago

I was thinking zip file, I've received them but never sent them. I'm not savvy with all of what you mentioned, but I do believe I understand the usb memory device; it's a small plug in if I understand correctly. That might be a good option. Thanks!

Uninvited Writer profile image83

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 4 years ago

Wow, I never heard of dropbox, but I just Googled it, and it looks fantastic. It looks like a simple and easy way to get it done, I didn't even know the service existed. That looks like a very good way to go.

adeaugustus says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 4 years ago

I had to think about it a minute, but I remembered what a flash drive is; and I think they're relatively cheap. That sounds good; I'd just plug it in, copy the folders to the flash drive, plug it into the other computer, etc. Makes sense! Thanks!