NateB11 profile image 92

Are interactions on the Internet socializing and are Internet-only relationships true relationships?

Most of my discussions with people on the Internet have more depth and meaning and relevance than any interactions I've had with people in the town, or even country, I live. Noticeably, what I talk about on the Internet is more interesting to and gets more attention from people outside of my own country. It seems to me the Internet provides a forum which would not have been possible even 10 years ago; it has opened the door for more interactions between people globally and those who might have been isolated in their own circumstances are able to expand their social world.

prospectboy profile image91

Bradrick H. (prospectboy) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 5 years ago

I very much agree with you on that; on the Internet there is communication, understanding, learning, etc. It's relationship.

Beata Stasak profile image82

Beata Stasak says