Bethaleg profile image 80

Is It Safe To Post Pictures Online?

Am I weird? I don't do Facebook or anything that calls for a lot of pictures. I have adorable kids, but don't want their pictures online! Am I just being weird? What, potentially, could someone actually DO with a picture of my kids?

Silwen profile image81

Silwen says

• Bethaleg profile image

Bethaleg 4 years ago

I don't like pictures of myself either : ) Is there a reason you believe it is unsafe? With the popularity of such sites as Facebook, it seems like everyone is doing it, without much thought put into it.

unknown spy profile image76

IAmForbidden (unknown spy) says

JustSimple info profile image76

JustSimple Info says

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

• Bethaleg profile image

Bethaleg 4 years ago

Thank you for your input, LindaSmith1. However, I read the article you linked to and it doesn't really discourage putting photos of your kids online. It really just says to be careful if you do.