Cardisa profile image 92

Can someone disable the suggest a friend feature on FaceBook?

I really hate being asked to add someone to my friends list. I believe I should be the one to choose who to add. It's like someone telling me whom I should or should not be friends with. Can I disable it? Does anyone know how?

DS Duby profile image89

DS Duby says

• Cardisa profile image

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) 5 years ago

I never know who the person is. I once suggested a friend to someone without realizing what I was doing being a newbie to Facebook but I really hate the idea of it.

gmarquardt profile image84

gmarquardt says

iefox5 profile image61

iefox5 says

• Cardisa profile image

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) 5 years ago

It's a deal to me. I wish I didn't have to see it in my email. I don't mean to be rude but what is a simple deal to you may be a problem to someone else. It's not just on my FB timeline but clogs my email as well.