thesingernurse profile image 75

Weebly - How practical is it?

Is Weebly a good platform to build a site and blog? I recognize that it's a free site builder, which is why I would like to know what are your thoughts on using it... Thanks!

JCielo profile image90

JCielo says

• thesingernurse profile image

thesingernurse 4 years ago

Wow, that's very good to hear! It turns out, Weebly isn't that bad after all?

DrMark1961 profile image91

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• thesingernurse profile image

thesingernurse 4 years ago

Hahaha... Not much at all. :)

Uhm... I was wondering if it can also be amenable for custom design? Like when you're in blogger or a self-hosted wordpress site where graphic artist can make awesome revamp on the site's look... Is that even possible?

afriqnet profile image64

Joe Njenga (afriqnet) says

• thesingernurse profile image

thesingernurse 4 years ago

Thank you very much for your advice. I see that it really takes a lot of investment in order to establish your presence online...

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says