DzyMsLizzy profile image 91

How do you make Google AdSense work on your blog?

My blog is a Google (blogspot.com) blog, and I have tried numerous times to install the AdSense code. When I try to look up activity in the AdSense stats, I get a "not activated" message. In spite of carefully following ALL the steps, this continues to be the case. What??? Google's AdSense not compatible with its own (blog) product??? I have been trying to do that since well before I had AdSense here on HP, so I know it's a different ID code... Their so-called "FAQ's" and "help" are as useless as (pardon the expression), 'tits on a board!'

diyomarpandan profile image59

Best Answer diyomarpandan says

• DzyMsLizzy profile image

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) 4 years ago

Oh--hmm... well, I tried to set it up there before I had AdSense on here...and this worked, and that didn't. I'll try to see about the gadget, then. Thanks for the help.

Rebecca2904 profile image79

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• DzyMsLizzy profile image

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) 4 years ago

Yes, I did get all of the confirmations and set-up instructions. It just failed to work. I'm in the USA...it should work...I'm not in a different country than Google's home base...

Uninvited Writer profile image83

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

• DzyMsLizzy profile image

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) 4 years ago

Not sure--I'll have to check for that...thanks for the suggestion.