J.S.Matthew profile image 84

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android Phone. Is there a way to "FaceTime" chat with an iPod?

The Galaxy Nexus has the same type of camera as an iPhone or iPod. How can I chat with her if I don't have FaceTime? Is there and App for that or a feature on the phone? How can I use the camera to talk to others?

Aikonia profile image84

Aikonia says

S.Graveson profile image75

S.Graveson says

• J.S.Matthew profile image

JS Matthew (J.S.Matthew) 4 years ago

Thanks S.Graveson. I am aware of Skype and Know that you can also use Google Talk among others. I am trying to find an App that actually bypasses and connects to the Apple iOS phone system. I guess it hasn't been developed yet. Appreciate your answer