bankscottage profile image 93

Now that that iPhone 5 is here are you planning to get one? Why or why not?

You can order an iPhone 5 from the Apple store today. Now that you know the features it has (and doesn't have) as well as the changes (including the new power cord design) are you going to purchase one? I am eligible for an upgrade and plan on getting one, just not right now. I never feel I have to be the first to have a new tech item and I don't like waiting in lines. It also allows for some feedback by everyday users.

WebsiteConfetti profile image86

Best Answer Ness (WebsiteConfetti) says

Aikonia profile image85

Aikonia says

tjdavis profile image60

Teresa Davis (tjdavis) says

ssaffery profile image78

ssaffery says

jponiato profile image82

jponiato says

mackyi profile image81

I.W. McFarlane (mackyi) says

Now that that iPhone 5 is here are you planning to buy one? Why or why not?46

Now that that iPhone 5 is here are you planning to buy one? Why or why not?

• bankscottage profile image

bankscottage 4 years ago

I plan to purchase one soon, when the lines get shorter.

marked4destiny says