livewithrichard profile image 85

How deep will Google be into our lives 10 years from now?

After learning that Google is behind the new automated, driver less cars I started to think, what would be the benefit to Google. It was obvious that since they earn the bulk of their revenue from advertising, it only makes sense that they produce technology that will know where you are every moment of the day. This was they can serve you adds based on your behavior. Stop at a gas station and Google will know and can offer a coupon for a competitor across the street or a discount from the pizza place next door. It's coming to a town near you soon.

BeyondGS profile image88

BeyondGS says

• livewithrichard profile image

Richard Bivins (livewithrichard) 4 years ago

They just celebrated their 14th anniversary yesterday and I'm sure they will be here to celebrate their 25th when it comes.

Weekend Reader profile image82

Weekend Reader says

• livewithrichard profile image

Good points about the younger generations though I don't agree about your timeline of existence for Google. Google does not spinoff, it consumes and assimilates others that my compete. The biggest battle will be between Google and Apple.

sradie profile image79

sradie says

• livewithrichard profile image

I'm sure some genius will come along and invent some tech that can somehow hide you from the search engines. But then how much will that cost us.

Chad Thiele profile image82

Chad Thiele says

• livewithrichard profile image

While privacy is my biggest concern, as a consumer I would love to have instant access to the ads/deals that can be served to me. As a marketer, I welcome having access to a growing marketplace. If only there is companion tech that can turn it off.