Victoria Lynn profile image 88

What is the best portable laptop?

I often need to work on the computer in the temporary office where I teach. There is no computer provided. I've tried taking my laptop, but it's heavy and cumbersome. What is the best netbook or mini notebook? Are the 7 inch ones large enough to work on temporarily, or it it better to go with ten inches or more? I want one that is lightweight, easy to use, and a good price. Thanks!

nightnight profile image84

nightnight says

web4utech profile image60

Web4u Technology (web4utech) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

That one sounds promising. I was hoping for something cheaper, but it it's good . . . . Thanks for the info!

Abhijit Bangal (abhi_bangal) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

Good to know about the Dell. Yes, with the mini or netbook, I would have access to electricity, so the battery wouldn't be an option. I wish I had mentioned that. It might make a difference in people's answers. Thanks!

Lynn S. Murphy says