Billie Pagliolo profile image 62

Do you ever feel guilty for using software that companies willingly offer for free?

I was looking for PowerPoint to Video conversion software online today and found one that was $49.95 and another service that is free. It's really hard for me NOT to pay for software I know is powerful and has taken so much time to develop. It befuddles me that so much is free. Do you ever feel the same as I do even though you know companies advertise this way and that they have advanced versions that they sell? It just seems very uncomfortable to me

James Kerwin profile image60

James Kerwin says

• mailxpress profile image

Michelle Cesare (mailxpress) 4 years ago

Exactly.

mailxpress profile image71

Michelle Cesare (mailxpress) says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

I know what you mean. Thanks for your response mailxpress :)

Pete Wolfe profile image60

Pete Wolfe says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

I want to be kind, but I find the "why should I pay when I can get it for free" attitude disturbing. That's not to say that yesterday I didn't use free software, I did because it was offered, but I would have felt much better paying at least a little