atechwiz profile image 81

What was your first computer?

My families first computer was a Commodore 64. The first computer that I owned was a 386.

Manna in the wild profile image82

Best Answer Manna in the wild says

• atechwiz profile image

atechwiz 4 years ago

Nice. I learned to program in basic after we got rid of our first Commodore 64. Wish I had learned earlier but I put the second one to much better use. I had Silent Service for the C64 and I say it was one of the best games ever made for it.

Elderberry Arts profile image97

Claire (Elderberry Arts) says

• atechwiz profile image

atechwiz 4 years ago

Never had any experience with any of those machines. After the C64 it was always PC clones from then on.

unvrso profile image86

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) says

• atechwiz profile image

atechwiz 4 years ago

It is kind of funny to see those old laptops now. It seems like they were basically trying to shrink a desktop and they did seem to weigh about the same.

Rosana Modugno profile image85

Rosana Modugno says

AhalitaMoonfire profile image59

AhalitaMoonfire says

• atechwiz profile image

atechwiz 4 years ago

I have never really owned a Mac of any kind. I have used plenty of them but now at least they are just not affordable to me when I can get a PC so much cheaper.

Aikonia profile image85

Aikonia says

vutto profile image59

vutto says

• atechwiz profile image

atechwiz 4 years ago

You should be able to pick up a battery fairly cheap. I just ordered one for one of my clients for their Toshiba Satellite and it only cost around $30 dollars or so.