Diane Woodson profile image 60

Is it possible to scan your mouse device with Norton Internet Security and if so how is it done?

Thanks for answering been trying to figure this out for a while now! A positive answer on this will be akin to a hug!

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 5 years ago

Excellent comment thank you duffsmom! I am relieved to know it since i haave been stressed about it...Thank you great answer!

Electro-Denizen profile image85

Charles (Electro-Denizen) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

No my optical mouse I have heard that viruses or malware can encroach themselves onto it and cause it to malfunction,,,,,This is a real question!!! thanks maybe someone will know if I can try and scan it to see if it has a problem as a precaution!

Larry Wall says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Thank you I will keep this in mind when checking it out...I appreciate your informational comment and time taken to ans

er my question!