CrazedNovelist profile image 86

Which Mobile Phone Carrier is The Best of the BIG FOUR?

I've heard a lot of different things about people's mobile carriers. I want to know truly which is the best of the four: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile? Think of things such as Price, Customer Service, Data/Phone Signal/ and Available Phones. I just might switch from T-Mobile, but I'm Attached

JustSimple info profile image80

Best Answer JustSimple Info says

• CrazedNovelist profile image

A.E. Williams (CrazedNovelist) 5 years ago

Thanks for your answer!!

atechwiz profile image74

atechwiz says

• JustSimple info profile image

JustSimple Info 5 years ago

I understand what you are saying. I tried them out, and it was painful, I switched back to my original carrier before the 14 return policy. My advice, is to look beyond what is out there....if you want to keep sprint, and save money, You can....

mrpip profile image60

mrpip says

• CrazedNovelist profile image

Thanks for your answer. I can definitely see where you're coming from. :) However, my problem is the cost of Verizon. They tend to be as high or higher than AT&T, Sprint or T-Mobile.