NathaNater profile image 91

Have you ever posted something on Facebook that later you felt embarrassed about?

And what did you do about it? Today, I posted a link about a subject I can get furious and excited about, and I used the F-word and also the sh-- word. I also said some angry and inflammatory things. Of course, I think I've seen a lot of people do it at one time or another. Just curious, if you've done the same kind of thing, how you felt and what you ultimately did.

grand old lady profile image90

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• NathaNater profile image

NathaNater 4 years ago

That's a good way to be, and I feel that way too when I come to my senses and realize it's not any different than what anyone else does on Facebook and that there's no decent reason to be worried about what people think of it.

Geopeter profile image72

Geopeter says