abbykorinnelee profile image 81

What do you know about the dangers of social media?

We are aware of the positive aspects of social media but many people are not as aware as they realize of the dangers, to themselves and to minors especially. Many new stories in the news have highlights dangers in social media and I have been doing research to educate myself and spread awareness to other parents. What dangers are out there? How is social media used for criminal activity? Do you have specific examples? What is the most sig growing problem? How can social media negatively affect someone' slife?

safiq ali patel profile image71

Best Answer safiq ali patel says

lorddraven2000 profile image88

Sam Little (lorddraven2000) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 4 years ago

That was linked to the Amanda Todd bullycide case. You should read the hub I wrote about Social Media and grown men looking for sexual gratification from minors...scary stuff. I agree with you on this...parents shouldn't let kids cam talk anyway

InspiredEyes70 says