cam8510 profile image 93

What the *&%# is Apple up to? iPad gens 3,4,5 and mini released w/i one yr by spring 2013.

My iPad 3 buyers guide Hub is completely obsolete as is my new iPad 3. 3rd gen came out in March 2012, 4th gen at Christmas, Mini at Christmas, 5th gen by spring 2013. I bought my iPad 3 in September. It had only been out for a few months. By Christmas it was a generation behind and by spring it will be two gens behind. What is going on. Does anyone have an inside scoop?

Best Answer paxwill says

Oilersmyth profile image85

Oilersmyth says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

The rumors are definitely everywhere. It looks like they are all either feeding off each other or off the one source in Japan. I'm taking this hub down now. It's done. Thanks for the comment Oilersmyth.

cebutouristspot profile image74

cebutouristspot says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

I think you have hit on the strategy of Apple. Biggest buck for the littlest bang, and do it often. Thanks.