Everyday Miracles profile image 90

How to delete a stubborn Blogger Gadget.

I've tried to delete the gadget in the picture in four different browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Opera and IE) both with and without extensions disabled, and have not been able to get to the "remove" button to remove this stubborn gadget. Any ideas for how I can get rid of this thing so that I don't have to start over again with a new blog? I'd happily delete all of the gadgets and start over with layout if I can save this blog!

livewirez profile image69

Best Answer Romel Tarroza (livewirez) says

• Everyday Miracles profile image

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) 4 years ago

THANK YOU! You are a lifesaver, seriously! That did it, and now I don't have to ditch this blog!

wqaindia profile image56

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• Everyday Miracles profile image

I can't remove the feed URL. All I get is a blank screen with nothing in it at all. There's no way for me to remove the URL, save, or remove the gadget :(