Anti-Valentine profile image 92

What would you recommend as far as unpublishing a blog post and putting it on HubPages goes?

What is your experience with it? Any pitfalls? Having to deal with content scrapers that might have stolen your content, RSS feeds, web caches, etc.? How long did you wait before republishing it? Did you rewrite any of the content?

dailytop10 profile image87

dailytop10 says

• Anti-Valentine profile image

Anti-Valentine 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing. Would it be okay to revert it to draft instead of deleting it, seeing as in both cases it isn't viewable on the blog? Then I could import pictures by URL in to photo capsules. Or I could just save them to my PC and upload.

Paul Maplesden profile image90

Paul Maplesden says

• Anti-Valentine profile image

Anti-Valentine 4 years ago

Very interesting. I'll look in that. So far the search results are displaying tips on how to set up a 301 redirect from Blogger to Wordpress, or vice versa, though.