ZRMoore profile image 84

If I move my blog to another domain how can I prevent pagerank loss?

I currently have a subdomain and would like to move the blog to a domain. However, I have pagerank with this blog and don't want to lose the pagerank. Is there a way to move the blog without losing that.

JanMaklak profile image79

JanMaklak says

• ZRMoore profile image

ZRMoore 4 years ago

sounds like you know what you're talking about. Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the answers they're really helpful.

Deni Ivanov profile image65

Deni Ivanov says

• ZRMoore profile image

ZRMoore 4 years ago

thank you for that answer. I have been trying to get an answer for that for a while. What you say makes a lot of sense. I don't want to lose pagerank cause as you know it's not that easy to get.

easypressrelease profile image59

Alex Smith (easypressrelease) says

easyarticle profile image59

easyarticle says