MarleneB profile image 96

What is the most outlandish search result you have received from a search query?

Yesterday, my husband and I were searching for "nut crackers". The results returned a page with a website that sold household items. I went to the page and saw a regular nut cracker, but didn't like that one, so I did another search for nut crackers (from the website page). The results returned was a page full of toilets. What? Needless to say, toilets were not the kind of nut crackers we were looking for, and this funny image came to mind - a multi-nut cracker! Not recommended!

Little Grandmommy profile image59

Gail (Little Grandmommy) says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

Thank you Little Grandmommy. I didn't know there was a way to change the settings for search results. This is helpful advice.