LongTimeMother profile image 97

Is this youtube video that shows permanently mute for me also mute for you?

I followed a youtube link added to my comments by a very helpful hubber. It played fine. I copied the link into my hub but now it shows as mute. Both links are mute when I try to play them. Is it just my computer? Can anyone actually hear it, or should I remove it again? Here's the hub - http://longtimemother.hubpages.com/hub/Foster-Child-Birthday . Can someone please tell me if you can hear the song? Thanks.

Tyler Bracken profile image84

Tyler Bracken says

• LongTimeMother profile image

LongTimeMother 4 years ago

It's from an episode of 'The Voice' in Australia and the song played fine when I followed the link left by another hubber. But now both her original link and the video box where I pasted her link have a permanent x on the volume part. Don't know why.

ExpectGreatThings profile image85

ExpectGreatThings says

• LongTimeMother profile image

LongTimeMother 4 years ago

Thanks, Ginger. You've saved me again. Your hub name is perfect. I am, in fact, beginning to Expect Great Things! I will leave it up despite the constant mute button on my screen unless I hear from others that it doesn't work. Thanks.