Christy Kirwan profile image 90

What advice can you offer to other Google+ users? (Weekly Topic Inspiration)

Google+ is one of the largest and fastest-growing social networks. With a whopping 400 million members, it is affecting the way many people use the internet as a networking tool. Do you have a Google+ account? Are you thinking of signing up for one? Tell us what you think about Google+, what you like (or don’t like) about using it, and what advice you’d offer to new users. For group support and the full WTI how-to, stop by our official forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/109696

How Google+ Can Change Your Life89

How Google+ Can Change Your Life

jodieorcutt profile image62

jodieorcutt says

NotPC profile image60

NotPC says

• Christy Kirwan profile image

Christy Kirwan 4 years ago

Why, thanks, NotPC, that's awfully nice of you! Unfortunately I don't actually have G+ myself. I had one when it first came out, but it didn't really fit in with my lifestyle. But I'm looking forward to learning more about it through this week's WTI.