Anselome profile image 76

Why should I purchase a Mac over a PC?

What software is only available for Mac or is better than that available for PC to warrant spending the extra money?

jaydawg808 profile image90

jaydawg808 says

Sapper profile image72

Sapper says

• Anselome profile image

Steve Anselmo (Anselome) 4 years ago

Great answer! I was hoping someone would bring the penguin into the mix. I am a fan of Ubuntu myself, although I'm not very fond of the way they've been changing it lately. I may have to find a new distro.

Do you work in IT? How do you know so much?

Anna Evanswood profile image76

Anna Evanswood says

• Anselome profile image

Steve Anselmo (Anselome) 4 years ago

I will agree that Mac has way better photo and video editing software but you don't have to take a hit on outlook. Microsoft released a version for Mac and as far as I know it functions very well.