billd01603 profile image 86

Do You buy new technology when it is released or do you wait until it is perfected and catches on?

robhampton profile image87

Rob Hampton (robhampton) says

• billd01603 profile image

billd01603 4 years ago

I wonder about the people who have to get the latest and greatest on the first day, It's seems like little is really new. It's just a stepped up version of old stuff that can usually do much of the same stuff. Cant you wait for it ! Thanks rob

brianrock profile image90

Brian Rock (brianrock) says

• billd01603 profile image

billd01603 4 years ago

Waiting until the price comes down and opting for earlier cheaper models is a good way to go. It's something I do also. Makes sense. Thanks for answering brianrock

adrienne2 profile image80

Adrienne F Manson (adrienne2) says

• billd01603 profile image

billd01603 4 years ago

Thanks for responding adrienne2. I'm like you. I don't need to get the latest version when a cheaper one exists.

By the way, Congrats on your 100 Hubber score