Les Trois Chenes profile image 92

What is the best camera for Zazzle and Cafe-press?

I need a good camera to take Zazzle quality pictures - I'd like to take big enough ones to put onto Zazzle canvases up to 7800x 5200 pixels = 78" x 52". It might be nice to take videos, but not essential & nice to have a zoom. More important to take close-ups. I like to have some control & don't like to use flash. There's so much choice I don't know where to start, and I don't want to pay more than I need to - not a professional photographer. Any advice would be very welcome.

Gina145 profile image85

Gina145 says

France Travel Inf profile image63

France Travel Inf says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

That Nikon D90 is a really good camera. Better than the Rebel I suggested, but I imagine one can only buy them used now.