Healthyannie profile image 76

Have we become too dependent on technology, and how can we prevent loss or damage to tech?

What would happened if we lost all power and were not able to use all the wonderful electronic stuff and gadgets that many of us take for granted? It happened to me recently and I realized how exposed we are to many natural and human made disasters which can easily destroy the modern world we live in. Should we start planning ahead for disasters which could wipe out the power grid, and change our lives for a long period of time, or is it better to just hope for the best? We have come to rely on and trust technology so much that I think we would be lost without it

LoisRyan13903 profile image76

Best Answer LoisRyan13903 says

• Healthyannie profile image

Healthyannie 4 years ago

Hi - I am going to get that book. Personally I now honestly believe we would find it difficult to manage without our technology.

JimTxMiller profile image78

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• Healthyannie profile image

Healthyannie 4 years ago

Thanks for your reply Jim. How would you manage without modern communications systems, power and computer technology?

WalterPoon profile image90

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says