Ceres Schwarz profile image 23

How many times a day do you tweet on Twitter?

And what is the interval time between your tweets? Like, do you tweet every hour or every 2 hours or something? What do you think is the ideal number of times that one should tweet each day and what should the interval time between those tweets be?

Chris Achilleos profile image82

Chris Achilleos says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Oh. What about in your experience then? How many times a day do you tweet? Thanks for your response.

Sneha Sunny profile image84

Sneha Sunny says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Thanks for your response. I'm new to Twitter so still learning a lot. But what is the interval time between your tweets? Every hour or so is okay then? Also, if your tweet was retweeted, what do you do? Just say thanks? Is that the norm?

KashyapWeboo profile image61

Kashyap Joshi (KashyapWeboo) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Thanks for your response. I was just wondering about the best number of times to tweet and the hours interval between tweets. I seem to be tweeting every hour or so or whenever I feel like it.