quicksand profile image 85

How Do You Delete An Image From Blogger And Picasa?

When you upload an image to your Blogger blog in order to make it appear on your blogspot pages, the image gets deposited in Picasa as well. Previously there was a simple function which enabled deleting such images. Do you know the present method of how to delete images from blogspot and subsequently from Picasa as well? If you do, please share.

livewirez profile image74

Romel Tarroza (livewirez) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 3 years ago

Jeez! I did not realize that I could log in to Picasa via the same Google account. I did just that and discovered how to delete those unwanted images. Thanks for the tips!

jim.sheng profile image66

@ Dalriada Books Ltd (jim.sheng) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 3 years ago

Thanks for commenting, Jim.Sheng. I simply logged into Picasa and did the needful. I did not have to delete the blog though!

quicksand profile image85

quicksand says

• charchri4 profile image

charchri4 3 years ago

THANK YOU!! Worked like a charm and your instructions were perfect!