Ceres Schwarz profile image 26

Is it better to have a website or a blog? Why?

What's the main difference between the 2? Do you prefer to have a website or a blog? Why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a website or blog? Would you recommend that one have a website or a blog?

Emanate Presence profile image79

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Sounds interesting. I've been hearing about blogs & websites but I'm unsure which is the better of the 2. As to what type of content, I'd like to write about a variety of things like I can do here in HubPages like anime, music, technology, etc.

Christie LaDram profile image60

Christie LaDram says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

Another thought for Ceres - Both Weebly and Wordpress have free accounts. You could take a little time with each, look around at what others do with theirs, and decide which one is best for you.

Larry Wall says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Larry, this is not to dispute you but to give another perspective. I find my Weebly web site much easier and faster to develop and maintain than my Wordpress blog. The Weeby interface is extremely friendly and intuitive, object-oriented & immedia