Ceres Schwarz profile image 23

If you can only choose 1, which would you prefer to use, a Blogger blog or a WordPress blog? Why?

Which of the 2 do you think is better especially in terms of ease of use, income and traffic? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages for using a Blogger or WordPress blog? Which of the 2 would you recommend? Why?

internpete profile image90

Peter V (internpete) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

I did mean the WordPress.org not the .com, guess I forgot to specify that. So, for beginners to this, would you suggest to go with Blogger first? It's good that Blogger is free but would it be better than WordPress.org?

NateB11 profile image95

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

I'm also a beginner to all this so I wasn't sure which was better. It would help if it's easy to use & not hard to understand. But I heard good things about both so it's hard to decide. Oh yeah, I meant the WordPress.org vs Blogger blog.

bydojo profile image85

Ramona Jar (bydojo) says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

I did mean to say WordPress.org not .com, guess I forgot to specify that. For a beginner to this blogging thing, which would you suggest, Blogger or WordPress.org? And which would be easier to use? Looks like Blogger is good for being free.

TheKatsMeow profile image90

TheKatsMeow says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Looks like a lot prefer Blogger, at least the ones that answered so far. I asked because I heard good things about both WordPress & Blogger so wasn't sure which to go with. But it's good to hear Blogger is easy to use & monetize.

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Looks like Blogger is the choice to go with especially for beginners like me. I'm still looking into it because I heard lots of good things about both WordPress & Blogger so was unsure which to go with.