michiganman567 profile image 87

Is Google Chrome ever going to work again?

Chrome has been my favorite browser for the last couple years, but I have been experiencing crashes and long load times since Google "updated" Chrome a couple weeks ago. I think that it is some kind of flash problem, but I'm not a computer wiz. So, should I abandon Chrome, or will Google fix it soon? I've been waiting for another update to fix the problems, but I am growing impatient. Is there a better browser than Chrome that I should be using?

Anjili profile image82

Anjili says

• michiganman567 profile image

michiganman567 4 years ago

That is the version that I am using. I have windows Vista, maybe that has something to do with the compatibility problem.

kess profile image60

kess says

• michiganman567 profile image

michiganman567 4 years ago

thanks for the help kess. I tried their suggestions and they didn't work for me.