Ceres Schwarz profile image 22

What can you say about the website Wikinut? Have you had experience with writing for Wikinut?

Would you recommend people to write for Wikinut? Would this be a good place to earn some money? Is it hard to get traffic in this site?

lanablackmoor profile image89

lanablackmoor says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

By "recycle content from other sites", do you mean that you can post an article that you already posted in another site to Wikinut? Do you think Wikinut would be worth a try? I heard about Bubblews too. Which of the 2 would you recommend?

Naomi's Banner profile image81

Naomi's Banner says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

I like HubPages too. I heard about Wikinut from reading a hub about it. And I wondered what other people thought about Wikinut, what their experiences with Wikinut might be & if they would recommend it so I asked the question.