Abby Campbell profile image 93

How do you post a BubblePulse! ?

I was checking BubblewsPulse! out after reading so much about it here in HP. I thought it would be a great way to link back to my hubs here. However, I am confused and there is little direction. What is the difference between a "regular" post and a "BubblePulse!" post? I created my own subcategories but don't know how to link them. There were no fields for this in "regular" posts, and I have no idea how to post a BubblePulse! post. Can anyone clarify?

LindaSmith1 profile image60

Best Answer LindaSmith1 says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 3 years ago

Thank you, LindaSmith1. I've been searching for information but could not find any. Thank you for taking the difficulty out of my search. I appreciate you!

masudme09 profile image61

Masud Rana (masudme09) says