In your house, how many remotes does it take just to turn on your television?

It takes three remotes just to turn on my television in my house! How many remotes does it take to turn on your television? I know, I know, we can always get a universal remote, but it all depends on what kind of system one has as far as all the extra features.

cynthtggt profile image80

Best Answer cynthtggt says

Yes, for some reason we need three to do all that my husband wants the television to do, so maybe in reality, one of them will turn the television on. I am glad I do not watch television much at all. Thank you.

tillsontitan profile image92

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

Hi Till, That is exactly what I meant, as we have all of that you have mentioned and then some. Yes, and I even mentioned that to my husband, I would rather just get up and change the channel LOL I remember .... : )

IslandBites profile image85

IslandBites says

kidscrafts profile image84

kidscrafts says

Yes, I do not watch much TV either, but my husband has so many other stuff attached to the TV, that one has to use three remotes just to watch a show, so I just do not! lol

Rosemay50 profile image81

Rosemary Sadler (Rosemay50) says

Me too! LOL We have all this surround sound and this and that, and so for some reason it takes three remote controls in our house! LOL

NickSimpson profile image60

NickSimpson says

Hi NickSimpson, yes that sounds wonderful. It's all the extra attached to the television, why we have to have so many.