Ceres Schwarz profile image 21

Should a blog or site have a dark background with white font or a white background with black font?

Which of the two is better especially in terms of readability and user friendliness for the blog or site visitors? Which would you prefer to see if you were the site or blog visitor? If you were the site or blog owner, which would you go with? Why?

kschang profile image89

kschang says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Thanks. I'm working on a blog & I got a dark theme with white font but now I'm wondering if it may be too hard for people to read so I'm considering changing it to a lighter background instead. I wasn't sure about it though.

Sundeep Kataria profile image75

Sundeep Kataria says

• Ceres Schwarz profile image

Ceres Schwarz 4 years ago

Thanks. Good point. I'm still working on my blog but the theme I got was dark with white font. I thought it might be too hard to read so I wondered about changing the background color. Maybe the white background is better since a lot are using it.

nayaz1625 profile image79

nayaz1625 says