loveofnight profile image 79

Have you ever experienced discomfort when using your laptop ?

When my laptop is on my lap I usually have it sitting on top of a book or something else to keep the fan's heat away from me. But I started experiencing discomfort in my side and then later in my leg on the side where the laptop fan is. My safety measures don't seem to be working or could it just be something else. I have no health issues to put it on.

advadjohn says

• loveofnight profile image

loveofnight 3 years ago

Thank you so much, I will take your advice.

Jacqueline4390 profile image86

Jacqueline Williamson BBA MPA MS (Jacqueline4390) says

Don Fairchild profile image83

Don Fairchild says

• loveofnight profile image

loveofnight 3 years ago

You are probably right because I usually sit for hours, I have been on my laptop for about 3.5 hours already.

DATALOAD profile image61

DATALOAD says

• loveofnight profile image

loveofnight 3 years ago

Although I feel for you (so to speak) it is good to know that I am not alone, I was beginning to believe that I am just getting old.

amandasozak profile image60

amandasozak says

• loveofnight profile image

loveofnight 3 years ago

I have started just sitting it on a table, that has brought me a lot of relief. I think my biggest problem was that I'm lazy and like sitting on the couch in comfort as opposed to sitting at a table.