weekend profile image 61

How many of you are still waiting for payment from Bubblews, and how long have you been waiting?

I'm just wondering, because I've been waiting for three payments dating back to September 9, 2013. I'd also be interested to know whether you are from the US--it seems that most members who are not paid are from outside of the US.

• weekend profile image

weekend 3 years ago

You say 'numerous unproductive e-mails back and forth': does this mean they actually responded to you. Nobody at Bubblews ever replied to any of my emails, no matter which route I took. Have you reported Bubblews to the authorities?

Rik Ravado profile image92

Rik Ravado says

• weekend profile image

weekend 3 years ago

To my experience, it seems the Bubblews' support policy is to simply ignore unpaid redemption queries.

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says