earnwithashwin profile image 60

"Where there is no vision, the people perish" - Bible. Time for bloggers to follow it.

Just few days left for 2014, One thing every one does is to set Goals for the coming year, I feel to a blogger, this is must and should! 2 Months back, I started a new blog, I had a month wise "To Achieve" plan set up even before it's launch, (to be frank, I did not achieve everything in my list, but it kept me focused on end Goal) So I believe any blogger must have "To Achieve" list to reach his final goal in short time, As a part of my 1st hub to be published, I've 1 strong advice(based on my experience) to bloggers here, If you can give 1 advice for setting goals,what would it be??

William15 profile image91

William (William15) says

earnwithashwin profile image60

Ashwin Kumar K V (earnwithashwin) says

Tusitala Tom profile image63

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says