ThompsonPen profile image 82

How much time a day do you spend blogging?

I've recently been delving into the world of blogging, and attempting to make a real effort with it. I read many articles which list things that should be done daily. I've created a calendar for myself to help keep track of things, and so far it's taken me all day to complete and stay on top of many of the things suggested I do (which by the way, are helping with increasing traffic). How much time do you spend on your blog a day? Including promotion and networking.

Everyday Miracles profile image91

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 3 years ago

I love HP, and I used to put a lot of time towards it. Recently I have been neglecting it, I think purely because I don't feel as though I can have as much free-form as I can blogging.

HP is just so friendly! Thanks Examiner :)

CarlSaimon says

how2makeablog profile image60

Amy Winters (how2makeablog) says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Oh good! It's not just me then! I found myself spending 13 hours on it yesterday, yet not completing all of my blogging to-dos for the day. A lot of it was just networking, but yes! addictive!