MissMelissaK profile image 87

Is Facebook a violation to your sanity?

Think about it. Whatever you post is up for office fodder or neighborhood chatter and plenty of it behind your back is not so pleasant. It's almost like putting yourself on a butcher's block for everyone to go "Chop chop chop". Granted it's good for the grandmother living across the country to see grandkids and family stuff like that but there are some pretty sketchy territories that Facebook involves and I'm glad that I deactivated my account because I learned the hard way that all is not kosher on the other side of the screen. I like my life private and the feeling of being less exposed.

Amanda108 profile image90

Amanda (Amanda108) says

Alastar Packer profile image83

Alastar Packer says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thank you and it's very true. Facebook is very much a horse and pony show that flatters your ego like butter, but only if you're savvy with the technology.

Dave36 says