amiebutchko profile image 88

Does anyone know why a WordPress website would all of a sudden be displaying gigantic letters?

I occasionally help my neighbor with the writing on his site, and he contacted me today because all of a sudden, his website's formatting is appearing with too large letters. They are overlapping and the formatting is all messed up. No one made any changes to prompt this. There is an update that needs to be installed. Does anyone know if installing it might help, or could it make it worse? Would anyone know why this might have happened? I don't want to make it worse by "helping" him!

wqaindia profile image81

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thank you. I will check that out. Will I have to hand change all the fonts or do you think they might just restore themselves to original template fonts?

Tony Flanigan profile image61

Tony Flanigan says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thank you, Tony! I appreciate your knowledge. I will re-read this post and pass along the info! It seems this may really help. I may be back to clarify! Thank you so much.