sangre profile image 86

Has anyone here gotten an email giving them an option to switch to a pinterest business account?

If so, did you go ahead and switch and was it beneficial for you.

dappledesigns profile image92

dappledesigns says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

Hi dappledesigns, that's really useful, and not something I knew. I hadn't realised there would be a benefit to changing it over so thanks for passing that on to me.

grand old lady profile image91

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

hi grand old lady, I just set mine up for personal reasons too and I post the occasional hub on to it. I don't have my own online business so I had no reason to switch over. So I was surprised to get a notification with an option to switch.

• sangre profile image

Sp Greaney (sangre) 3 years ago

Hi The Examiner-1, thanks for reply.