BlossomSB profile image 91

How can I get rid of a © on one of my hubs?

I really appreciate that the copyright people are on the lookout. However, I've looked at the article that at first glance appears to copy mine, but the similarity is that we've written on the same topic - short cruises on the Yarra River, and used the names of the same cruises on offer as headings.

word55 profile image79

Word (word55) says

• BlossomSB profile image

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) 2 years ago

Thanks, I tried that, but the Hub Warning is still there. I was unable to delete it. My title is: A-Short-Cruise-on -the-Yarra-Melbourne, but the Hub Warning is only visible to me.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• BlossomSB profile image

Yes, Faith. HP is saying your backpacking.org has copied my hub, but I think they used the titles of the cruises on offer as headings, and so did I. Theirs is more recently published and not very well written.