Rock_nj profile image 88

Have You Reached Your Limit With Facebook and Quit?

I have noticed that some people wear their quitting Facebook as a badge of honor. How do you feel about Facebook? If you have quit, why did you quit and how are you keeping in touch with friends?

MizBejabbers says

brakel2 profile image87

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

Meg Moon profile image83

Meg Moon says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 2 years ago

Meg, It is easy to limit what you see from "friends" by changing it the updates you get from them to Only Important. That removes most of the pointless banter. I agree that Facebook is useful for following things that I like to get updates.

DealForALiving profile image86

Sam Deal (DealForALiving) says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 2 years ago

The ads thing is starting to wear on me when using Facebook. The second post now is always an ad for something I just searched for online. I take care of the "friends" banter by limiting updates from people that annoy me.

KenDeanAgudo profile image75

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 2 years ago

Thanks Ken. I meant "limit" in the sense that one is tired of Facebook and quits it altogether.