Why do I have to click on the link to a hub to share to G+?

When I want to share a hub on G+, I cannot just click the share button, as the hub comes up to share, but it takes up my entire computer screen and the bottom of the page where the share button is located, I am unable to click on it. So, I have to actually go to the bottom of the hub and click on the URL link and then go to my profile page to share on G+, when that should not be the case. Does anyone else have to do such to share to G+? Thank you for answering.

Yes, it opens up fine, but it takes up my entire computer page and I share button winds up below and I cannot reach it to click on it or move it up.

Venkatachari M profile image84

Venkatachari M says

Hi Dear Ven, Oh, I will try that as you are understanding exactly to what I am referring! I did not think of using the inner browsing scale inside the pop up window. I will try and let you know. Hugs

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Thanks Jackie. Yes, it takes up the entire page so that I am unable to see the green share button at the bottom, and I can't move it up any. Oh, well, most likely something to do with my computer LOL. Just aggravating.