easylearningweb profile image 91

What do you think about Microsoft announcing the end of their Clip Art?

Microsoft recently announced that they will no longer offer Clip Art as part of Microsoft Office. The end of an era!

Thief12 profile image90

Best Answer Thief12 says

bethperry profile image89

bethperry says

• easylearningweb profile image

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) 2 years ago

Yes, I agree, bethperry, it was always so nice to be able to go to clip art and pick out some neat images, but I guess the trend is that people are not using it as much. What a pity, it will be missed!

WestelCS profile image60

Tim Anthony (WestelCS) says

• easylearningweb profile image

So true, westel, I remember those days as many of us do. I guess back in the day creating a PowerPoint presentation on a stand-alone computer with cool clip art images and photos was the thing to do, but nowadays seems that has changed. Oh well.