Mekenzie profile image 92

How does Google choose which Hubs to search?

All of the hubs I have written say, "Well done! This high-quality, engaging Hub is Featured on other Hubs and Topic Pages and has the opportunity to be listed in search engine results" ... BUT only some of them are actually crawled by google, bing, yahoo. Fewer still have search term data listed. Does Anyone have some concrete answer as to how google chooses hubs to be searched and then how they determine whether or not to share with you the search term data used to find your hub?

gposchman profile image86

Gene Poschman (gposchman) says

• Mekenzie profile image

Susan Ream (Mekenzie) 2 years ago

Gene, Thanks for the time taken in answering. The URL on many of my hubs don't match the title. As I grew in my understanding of search engines I realized that the titles I originally chose weren't search friendly. Do you think this hurts SEO?

Niko Linni profile image84

Niko Linni says

• Mekenzie profile image

Susan Ream (Mekenzie) 2 years ago

Yes, I've just discovered Google Trends and it's really helping me with keywords and phrases. Still don't get how google passes over some of my hubs while highlighting others. Scores of hubs don't reflect this .. a puzzle for sure.

Digital MD profile image92

LM Gutierrez (Digital MD) says