tsmog profile image 82

What was the last search you did on the internet?

For instance I spent a few hours reading the forums on problems and solutions for a Ford Ranger that does not run well going uphill. (It has an ignition miss under a load) Before that I spent time researching store outlets for the best price for something I want to buy. Another is I read reviews on a restaurant we are thinking of trying. How about you . . . what the last thing you searched out on the internet?

MarieLB profile image84

Best Answer MarieLB says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 2 years ago

Hello Marie! I still have my dictionary at my desk, but never use it. Other reference books are on specific topics. I take a peek then dash onto the PC to research further. I too research medical Questions. It is nice to check more than one source.

choosetolive profile image82

Ravi and Swastha (choosetolive) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 2 years ago

Hello! There is so much value with writing isn't there for researching. I use it much for that than for pleasure. Well . . . maybe researching is pleasurable.

chuckandus6 profile image73

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

Penny G profile image71

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says